For water quality monitor, Analog Devices offers a highly integrated multiparameter measurement solution based on a powerful on-chip system that controls and measures electrochemical sensors and biosensors. With an integrated, ultra low power ARM® CortexTM-M3 processor and multichannel analog front end, the on-chip product can simultaneously connect multiple electrodes and cyclically measure multiple parameters via a programming state machine. It can realize the measurements of routine five parameters integrated into a single platform, including temperature (TEM), dissolved oxygen (DO), electrical conductivity (EC), pH, and turbidity.
- Single platform, multiparameter monitoring integrated with multiple independent measurement loops
- System calibration capability and adaptive parameter adjustment
- Probe diagnostic capability (pH probe impedance measurement) and probe digitalization reference design
- Low power, small size, and high accuracy
- Especially suitable for portable application with power supply measurement by ADuCM355
- Isolation of both power and digital interface